We also offer other partnerships that include a 50%/50% ownership basis, or other percentage based solution that best fits your requirements.
Other EGS onsite power generation services include; back-up power, peak shaving, load-following, demand side management, energy-efficient-lighting, absorption chillers, and engine-driven-chillers.
The Environmental & Economic Benefits of
Cogeneration & Trigeneration
Did you know that existing cogeneration and trigneration power/energy plants in the United States:
* Produce almost 10% of the electric power generated each year?
* Saves our natural resources and decreases the demand for OPEC oil imports due to
cogeneration and trigeneration’s much higher efficiencies?
* Trigeneration energy/power plants reach and exceed 90% efficiency?
* Saves building owners and companies over $5 billion/year in energy costs?
* Decreases energy consumption by almost 1.3 trillion BTUs/year?
* Reduces nitrogen oxides (NOx) emissions by 0.4 million tons/year?
* Reduces sulfur dioxide (SO2) emissions by over 0.9 million tons/year?
* Prevents the release of over 35 million metric tons of carbon equivalent into the
We presently have projects in development for industrial, commercial and utility clients from 1 megawatt to over 500 megawatts. GA Natural Gas customers can expect electric power and thermal energy (hot water, steam and chilled water for air-conditioning) costs to be about 50% less than their current expenses (depends on location, energy and power uses, time of use and existing energy natural gas costs). Our clean power and energy systems provide the opportunity for our customers to select interruptible rates and/or reduce electric expenses through peak shaving. The most expensive times for buying electricity is during peak demand periods which are typically during the normal work day hours of 8-5, but depend on the electric utility provider.